SEC Consulting specialises in Linux and open source software (OSS) and is dedicated to providing first class IT and consultancy services in and around the Hampshire area.
From designing a next generation server architecture, installing/upgrading a small network or getting a small local business on the web, SEC Consulting is here to meet your business needs.
We supply and support servers, desktops, networks, internet connectivity, remote access for office to office and home workers as well as off the shelf and bespoke software development and maintenance, web site and database development.
We have experience in network infrastructure and management together with desktop services for the Linux, Unix, MacOSX and Windows platforms. We have particular expertise at implementing and managing the migration from Windows servers/services and desktops to Linux.
Here is just a small selection of the services SEC Consulting can provide:
- Fully managed support contracts
- Email, file and print servers. –
- Remote data backup and full replication solutions.
- Database servers – both proprietary and open source.
- Desktops, workstations and thin clients.
- Installation, migration and support of ALL open source software packages – OpenOffice/LibreOffice, PostgreSQL/MySQL, Apache, Tomcat and many many more.
- Cloud and remotely managed servers and solutions.
Take a look at the IT services, software, solutions and support that we can provide and please contact us to discuss your particular requirements.