SEC Consulting is a Hampshire based consultancy specialising in Linux and open source software dedicated to providing first class IT and consultancy services in and around the Hampshire area.
From designing a next generation server architecture, installing/upgrading a small network or getting a small local business on the web, SEC Consulting is here to meet your business needs.
We supply and support Linux, Sun, Apple and Microsoft systems including servers, desktops, networks, Internet connectivity, remote access for office to office and home workers, off the shelf and bespoke software development and maintenance, web site and database development.
We have experience in network infrastructure and management together with desktop services for the Linux, Solaris and Windows platforms. We have particular expertise at implementing and managing the migration from Windows servers/services and desktops to Linux and Solaris.
Here is just a small selection of the services SEC Consulting can provide:
- Fully managed support contracts
- Email and groupware servers.
- File and print servers. – including onsite and remote data backup solutions.
- Database servers – both proprietary and open source.
- Internet/intranet servers.
- Desktops, workstations and thin clients.
- Installation, migration and support of open source software packages – OpenOffice, Postgres/MySQL, Firefox (secure web browsing), Apache, Tomcat and many many more.
Take a look at the IT services, software, solutions and support that we can provide and please contact us to discuss your particular requirements.